yeah, so I learned that blogs are really cool-- in theory. Well, no, they are a great thing to do, but it's hard for me because I like to think out my ideas in my head but always have trouble translating out... This was really a fun class and I'm so glad that you offered this to us. Really, the chance to study a single author in depth aids in our discernment of who the author is. I mean, I still have a long, long way to go, many more novellas, treatises, theories, etc of Tolstoy to read if I wish to have a more complete picture of who he is, but I really appreciated and loved this class!
Thanks Professor van de Stadt! And thanks to all of you guys, the Tolstoyian Quadruped, who helped to make this one of my favorite classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, for one, have enjoyed your blog a great deal, Stella! It had a wonderful balance of serious thought, creative meditation, and a good sense humor, all of which are essential when it comes to reading our great, and conflicted, Leo.
Post a Comment